18 May 2010
Chicken / drumstick
Chinese Rice Wine or Ginger Wine
1. Soak black fungus in water 2 – 3 hours before cook.
2. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Slice the black fungus and ginger into thin slices.
4. Heat wok and stir-fry ginger without oil for a while.
5. Add in sesame oil and stir fry until it is almost brown.
6. Add in black fungus then follow by chicken pieces.
7. Then add a little bit salt to taste.
8. Stir fry 2 – 3 minutes to mixed all ingredients.
9. Then cover it and let it cook about 15 – 20 mins until the chicken is 70% cook.
10. Open cover and pour in the rice wine and continue stir-frying.
(I usually add 1 bottle of chinese rice wine for 1 chicken.)
11. Let it boil for 3 – 5 minutes until all cook.
12. Serve with warm rice.
Note: You can use eggs or etc instead of chicken.
Posted by Realearnprofit at 6:05 PM