04 June 2009
Sweet,hot and spicy.
1 piece boneless chicken thigh - cut into bite size pieces
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
oil for deep frying
Blend ingredients A
3 cloves garlic - minced
1 large onion - minced
1 tbsp ginger - minced
Blend ingredients B
3 fresh red chillies or 10 dried chillies - soaked in hot water for at least 20 minutes and drain water.
5-6 red chillies
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
2 tbsps sugar
1 - 2 tsps salt
1. Marinate chicken pieces with salt and turmeric powder. Set aside.
2. Place A ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and keep aside.
3. Place B ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium high heat. Add chicken pieces and deep-fry until golden brown. Remove chicken and drain off oil from frying pan.
5. Heat oil and saute blend ingredients (A) until aroma. Add blend ingredients (B) and fry until the oil is separated.
6. Add seasoning C , mix well and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add chicken pieces and cook covered until chicken is cooked. Uncover and cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
7. Adjust seasonings and serve with warm white rice
If you want more spicy, add more red chilles.
Posted by Realearnprofit at 2:19 PM