08 June 2009
This is a sweet and delicious. My family love it. Even the kids love this dish.
1/2 of pineapple - cut into small pieces
2 pieces tomatoes - cut into small pieces
Oil for deep frying
2 tbsp Oil for frying
1 fish fillet
2 tbsps wheat flour
2 tbsps corn flour
2 tbsps thick soy sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp vinegar
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup vinegar orlemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup tomato sauce / ketchup
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp thick soy sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1. Wash the fish well and remove the bones from the fish.
2. Combine wheat flour,corn flour and salt in a small bowl. Make a well in the center, add the egg and mix using a spoon. Add soy sauce and beat until the batter is smooth. Add sugar,black pepper and vinegar. Marinade the fish in the batter for 2 hours.
3. In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the marinated fish until golden brown and cooked. Drain on kitchen paper or plate.Keep aside.
5. Heat 2 tbsps oil in a wok or saucepan.Add the tomatoes and cook until tender. Add pineapple and sauce mix and bring to a boil, stirring constantly,simmer until thicken.
6. Pour the sauce over the fish. Serve with white rice.
If you want spicy, add red chillies.
You can add red pepper,yellow pepper,green pepper or onions if you like.
Posted by Realearnprofit at 3:56 PM