Very simple recipe but so delicious.My family love it. If you like lamb then you will love it.
* 6 boneless lamb shoulder
* 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
* 3-4 tablespoons oyster sauce
1. Trim off the meat of fat or leave it on.
2. Add dark soy sauce and oyster sauce,mix throughly
and marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerate.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
4. Add the lamb to pan and brown the lamb on all sides,
adding a little more oyster sauce,if necessary.
5. Turn heat down to slow and fry till dark brown on all
6. Serve with warm rice.
Note: You can cut the meat into small pieces if you like. Also great for grill and BBQ.