18 June 2009
This is very simple and easy to make.
10 medium cupcake papers
185g Self-raising flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
100ml Whipping cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Arrange 10 medium cupcake papers on a baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour and baking soda,set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar untill creamy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat well,then add vanilla essence and mix well.
5. Then add the flour and baking soda and mix well.
6. Spoon batter into cupcake papers about 1/2 or 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool completely before frosting.
9. In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and icing sugar till stiff.
10. Place whipping cream into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe whipped cream around top of cupcake. Serve!
Posted by Realearnprofit at 2:15 PM