29 May 2009
It's quick, easy and delicious.
1 can Sweet Corn Cream Style (I usually buy "Del Monte Sweet Corn Cream Style" )
3 cups of water
3 Eggs (beaten)
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp Ajinomoto
3 tbsps Corn flour
1/2 cup water
1. Mix the corn flour in 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
2. In a deep saucepan, add 3 cups water and corn, stirring and cover. Bring to boil.Simmer for 15 minutes or until the corn is cooked.
3. Add eggs,stir slowly then add sugar,ajinomoto,pepper and salt to taste.
4. Add the cornstarch mixture to thicken the soup and cover.
5. Let simmer for 10 minutes before serving.
Posted by Realearnprofit at 3:40 PM