Sweet, spicy and hot. This sauce is great for any meat.
If you want more spicy, add more red chillies.
2 tbsp thick soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
1 1/2 tbsp water
4-6 red chillies
6-8 dry red pepper
1 tsp ginger, chopped
2 tbsps Oil
Enough oil for deep frying
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsps thick soy sauce
2 tbsps corn oil
2 tbsps sugar
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsps salt
2 tsps corn flour
2 tsps sesame oil
1. Remove all bones from chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes. Marinate the chicken pieces with 1 tbsp thick soy sauce,1 1/2 tbsp corn flour and 1 1/2 tbsp water. Let it marinate for 20 minutes or overnight.
2. Wipe clean, remove seeds of dry red pepper, cut into 1 inch long pieces.
3. Mix seasonings in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Heat enough oil and fry chicken until golden brown. Remove chicken and drain off oil from frying pan.
5. Heat 2 tbsps oil to fry red chilles until it turns black.Add ginger,dry red pepper and chicken, stir quickly, next add the seasoning mix, stir until thickened and heated thoroughly; turn off the fire.
If you dislike red chillies, just remove red chillies.